Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Delicious apple with spiced fruit mince Its real comfort food served either hot or cold, with cream or ice cream, I made this in a hurry when I had unexpected visitors and it really was a hit
- 5-6 apples, green cooking
- 14.79-29.58 ml sugar
- 200 g fruit, Robertsons Traditional Fruit Mince
- 14.79 ml milk
- 14.79 ml sugar, coffee crystals
- 1 puff pastry, sheet
- Peel and slice apples, add enough water to just cover the apples add the sugar and bring to the boil until just cooked.
- Drain and cool. Chop the apples into small cubes, add the Fruit Mince and stir in well.
- place on the sheet of puff pastry, making an oblong, similar to an apple strudel, fold the pastry over, brushing the edges with water.
- Turn over. brush with milk and sprinkle the sugar over the top, slash cuts across the top, just cutting the surface of the pastry and bake in a hot oven of 115c for approx 15 t0 20 minutes.
- serve either hot or cold with Cream or Ice Cream.