1/1 Photo of British Apple Strudel
Delicious apple with spiced fruit mince Its real comfort food served either hot or cold, with cream or ice cream, I made this in a hurry when I had unexpected visitors and it really was a hit
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and slice apples, add enough water to just cover the apples add the sugar and bring to the boil until just cooked.
- 2Drain and cool. Chop the apples into small cubes, add the Fruit Mince and stir in well.
- 3place on the sheet of puff pastry, making an oblong, similar to an apple strudel, fold the pastry over, brushing the edges with water.
- 4Turn over. brush with milk and sprinkle the sugar over the top, slash cuts across the top, just cutting the surface of the pastry and bake in a hot oven of 115c for approx 15 t0 20 minutes.
- 5serve either hot or cold with Cream or Ice Cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for British Apple Strudel
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.4
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 5.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 39.9 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: