- 2 apples, cored
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1⁄2 lb cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 ounces edam cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 5 fluid ounces sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Grate the apples coarsely and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Place them in a large bowl with cabbage, carrot, onion, cheese and parsley; mix well.
- Mix the sour cream with the milk, Worcestershire sauce and seasoning.
- Pour over the cabbage mixture and mix well.
- Transfer to a serving dish.