Recipe by Wing-Man
Made these on a whim for a Super Bowl party and they were a huge hit. These are served cold or room temp so it really makes them easy.
- 1 lb chopped beef brisket (no sauce)
- black pepper (to taste)
- 6 green onions (chopped)
- 4 roma tomatoes (chopped)
- 1⁄2 bunch cilantro (chopped)
- 16 flour tortillas (I used small ones)
- 1⁄4 cup cream cheese (softened)
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise (real)
- 1⁄8 cup minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons chipotle hot sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread the spread (lol) on 2 tortillas.
- The following amounts will be to your liking.
- Top one tortilla with filling in the order listed.
- Place the other tortilla with the spread on it spread side down onto the filling and lghtly mash.
- Cut into 4 pie shaped pieces.