5 hrs 5 mins
This is a very simple, easy no brainer way to make a delicous fall apart beef brisket.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put brisket in roasting pan.
- 2Dump onion soup mix on top.
- 3Pour water over about 1/2 inch into pan.
- 4Stir a little.
- 5Cover tightly with foil.
- 6Put into oven at 250 degrees-middle rack.
- 7Forget about it for at least 5 hours.
- 8Take it out, cut against the grain, it should fall apart and be very tender.
- 9Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brisket of Beef
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 44.8
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.3 mg
- Sodium 536.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 3.9 g