Recipe by Bri22
I looked here first for a shepherd's pie recipe but couldn't find one that sounded like what I was craving so I made my own and WOW, am I impressed with myself. It's so easy, but tastes like it's homemade!!
Top Review by Dottygumdrop
Simple and very tasty! I used cream of mushroom soup, since that's what I had, and I topped it with homemade mashed potatoes (mixed with cream cheese). Great tasting and my 2 year old daughter loved it too! Thanks for posting!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 4 cups prepared four cheese instant mashed potatoes
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- combine ground beef and onion and cook in until beef is done and onions are tender and translucent.
- drain off most of fat.
- add soup and veggies, cook 2 minutes, stirring.
- spoon into shallow casserole dish.
- spread mashed potatoes on top.
- sprinkle with cheese.
- bake at 350F for 35 minutes.