- 907.18 g ground beef
- 354.88 ml Italian breadcrumbs (or plain)
- 340.19 g jar mild salsa
- 59.14 ml ketchup
- 118.29 ml cheddar cheese or 118.29 ml mozzarella cheese, small diced
- 0.5 ml basil
- 0.5 ml oregano
- 0.5 ml onion powder
- 0.5 ml garlic powder
- 0.25 ml salt
- 0.25 ml pepper
- 1 egg
- shredded cheese, for the top
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients except shredded cheese for the top.
- Form mixture into a loaf pan.
- spread a very thin layer of ketchup on top.
- Bake at 375 for about 1 - 1 1/2 hours top with cheese, Bake until cheese melts. if the top looks too cooked cover with foil and reduce heat to 350.