Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
Light and airy brioche can be bakes on a full breadmaker cycle.
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 6 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter, cooled
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups strong white bread flour
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons fast-rising active dry yeast
- melted butter, to glaze
- add the ingredients as listed, making sure the liquid is covered by the flour, sprinkle the yeast on top, bake on sweet program - lightest crust and medium loaf setting.
- when ready carefully shake out the loaf from the bucket and cool on wire rack. brush the top of the warm loaf with melted butter, leave for at least an hour before cutting/and/or removing the paddles.
This was nice but a little dry and crumbly, which tends to happen in a bread machine when you put eggs and butter. It also needed a little more sugar.