Brioche Bread and Butter Pudding
- Grease 6 individual dishes, 1 cup each.
- In a saucepan, combine the milk, cream, vanilla essence, and 3 tbsp of sugar. Heat until the sugar dissolves.
- Beat the eggs well and stir in 2-3 tbsp of the hot milk combination to warm the eggs, and then stir in the rest of the hot milk.
- Lightly toast the brioche, slice into quarters, and divide them up between the 6 individual dishes. Also divide the golden raisins between the dishes.
- Pour the custard into the dishes, sprinkle the top with sugar and grated nutmeg. Place in a preheated oven of 350 degree F. Bake for 18-20 minutes. Serve warm.