1/3 Photos of Brings Back Memories TUNA CASSEROLE
My sister used to make this all the time, but had to lie to me about the cream of mushroom soup because when I was little I thought I didn't like mushrooms! She would tell me it was cream of chicken soup (which you can substitute if you wish). I loved this comfort food and am so glad I found the recipe again. Now trying to get my kids to eat it might prove to be a feat :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare egg noodles as directed on package; drain and rinse.
- 2Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 3Combine soup and milk and mix well.
- 4In a large bowl, combine cooked noodles, soup mixture, tuna and peas and stir gently until well coated.
- 5Turn into a buttered casserole or baking dish and sprinkle evenly with crushed potato chips.
- 6Bake for 25 minutes or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brings Back Memories TUNA CASSEROLE
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 780.4
- Calories from Fat 271
- Total Fat 30.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 94.9 mg
- Sodium 882.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 30.9 g