Recipe by punkyluv
This is delicious! This is good for breakfast or for a snack or even dinner if you are low on points at the end of the day. I added extra mushrooms. When you are making the "egg crust" be really sure it's ready to flip or it will fold and not be the same. enjoy!
Top Review by Milkman's Daughter
This is delicious! My husband and I have this on weekends. He doesn't care for tomato sauce so I sub fresh chopped tomatoes. We also add hot sauce, just because we like "spicy" food. Thanks for a great recipe!
- 1⁄2 cup fat free egg substitute
- 1⁄4 cup fat free mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup canned tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped green bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons chopped mushrooms
- salt (optional) or pepper (optional) or oregano (optional) or garlic powder (optional) or onion powder (optional) or red pepper flakes, etc (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Season tomato sauce to taste with optional ingredients, if desired, and set sauce aside.
- Bring a small pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray to low heat. Pour in egg substitute. Cover and then cook for 3 minutes, or until egg "crust" starts to form.
- Carefully flip your egg. Cover and cook for another minute. Microwave chopped veggies for 30 seconds.
- Next, top your egg crust with tomato sauce, cheese, then veggies. Cover again and cook over low heat for 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted. If you like, top with optional spices.