4 hrs 30 mins
This recipe comes from Cuisine at Home. The turkey is well seasoned and moist. I used the insert for my crock pot to brine the turkey. It was the perfect size. The breast should be done in approximately 2 hours. The time given does allow for brining for 2 hours and 2 hours cooking time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 -8 lb) turkey breast
- 1Stir the kosher salt and brown sugar into hot water until dissolved.
- 2Mix in apple juice and ice.
- 3Place the turkey breast in a 2 gallon resalable plastic bag; pour the brine over, seal and place in refrigerator for about 2 hours.
- 4Preheat oven to 375 degrees and roast the turkey breast side up on a rack over a shallow roasting pan.
- 5After the first hour begin basting the breast with the maple-butter glaze.
- 6Baste every 15 minutes until the temperature of the breast reaches 165 degrees.
- 7Remove from the oven, tent with foil and allow to rest for 15 to 20 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Turkey Breasts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Turkey Breasts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brined Turkey Breast With Maple Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (503 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 553.0
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 189.1 mg
- Sodium 5870.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 20.2 g
- Protein 59.6 g