I saw this in the Sept. Better Homes issue and it looked beautiful! It tastes even better.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl stir together water& kosher salt.
- 2Add brussels sprouts to salt mixture, weigh sprouts down with plate to make sure they are completely submerged~ let stand 1 hour.
- 3Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 4Drain sprouts; do not rinse.
- 5In large heavy skillet (cast iron) or roasting pan toss sprouts with olive oil and roast, uncovered for 25 minutes.
- 6Meanwhile heat mustard seeds over med heat until seeds are lightly toasted; remove and crust slightly.
- 7Add seeds, sea salt and crushed pepper to the roasted sprouts~ toss well and serve!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brined Skillet-Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Serving Size: 1 (463 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.2
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9558.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 3.0 g