Prep 45 mins
Cook 15 mins
Weber’s Real Grilling
- 3 tablespoons kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 4 bone-in pork rib chops, each about 1 inch thick
- extra virgin olive oil
- Make the brine: in a bowl, combine the salt and sugar; pour 1 cup hot water into the bowl; whisk to dissolve the salt and sugar.
- Add 2 cups cold water along with the remaining brine ingredients; stir to combine.
- Place the chops in a large zip-top plastic freezer bag; pour in the brine.
- Press the air out of the bag and seal.
- Turn the bag to distribute the brine, place bag in a bowl and refrigerate for 4-6 hours.
- Remove the pork chops from the bag and pat dry with paper towels; discard brine.
- Let chops stand at room temperature for 20-30 minutes before grilling.
- Lightly brush or spray both sides of the chops with oil.
- Grill over direct medium heat until barely pink in the center of the meat, 8-10 minutes, turning once.
- Let rest 3-5 minutes; serve warm.