- 6 cups water
- 1⁄3 cup kosher salt
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 6 bone in pork chops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salsa, of your choice
Directions See How It's Made
- bring 2 c water to a boil.
- add sugar and salt and stir to dissolve.
- add chili powder and remaining water.
- remove from heat and cool.
- in a large bowl add pork chops and brine.
- refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
- remove chops from brine pat dry.
- brush with olive oil, season with pepper,.
- grill about 12-14 minutes per side until chops are done, or a thrmometer reads 160 degrees serve with salsa.