Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this recipe per request. No name attached.
Make and share this Brine for smoking Salmon or Trout recipe from Food.com.
- Combine all ingredients in a glass or non-reactive bowl.
- Filet Salmon or Trout and cut into desired pieces.
- Pour the brine into a freezer bag and add fish.
- Remove air, seal and place in the fridge, turning every so often.
- Brine for at least 8 hours, up to 24 hours.
- Remove from brine, rinse, pat dry and now you are ready to smoke.
Used this as a marinade for some catfish that we grilled a couple of weeks ago and it gave the fish a wonderful flavor! Thanks for sharing DiB's!