Recipe by It's all good
Ladies & Gents, this is a brine we use for smoking Salmon but can also be used for other types of fish/seafood.
- 4730.0 ml water
- 473.18 ml kosher salt
- 473.18 ml salt
- 591.47 ml brown sugar
- 236.59 ml white sugar
- 236.59 ml honey
- 0.19 ml Tabasco sauce (to taste)
- 0.25 ml allspice (to taste)
- 0.25 ml lemon juice (to taste)
- 0.25 ml black pepper (to taste)
- 3628.73-4535.92 g salmon
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients well. We use a 5 gallon bucket.
- Place Salmon in the bucket, cover, and marinade overnight (no more than 24 hours).
- We smoke our Salmon with apple chips on an electric smoker set for 180-200 degrees and takes anywhere from 4-6 hours to complete the process depending on how many pounds of fish are getting smoked.
- With 15 minutes to go, you can brush with Grand Marnier (optional). ENJOY!