1/1 Photo of Brindy's Birthday Turkey Spiral Pasta Dinner Bake
Chef #567738 (Brindy)...'s Note:
I made this dish for my 4 legged baby on her first birthday. She loved it, My hubby and myself had dinner with her, It's not bad at all, I will make it again for all of us. You can use any kind of meat you want, I had some Turkey in my freezer so I used that, I wrote this recipe from about 10 other's that I had found, I made it so anyone could eat it, You and your 4 legged baby, Enjoy...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs cooked turkey (shredded or cubed)
- 1 lb whole wheat spiral pasta (cooked)
- 1 (14 ounce) can low sodium chicken broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweet potatoes (cubed small, Use the liquid)
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 celery ribs (chopped fine)
- 2 russet potatoes (cubed small, cooked)
- 2 cups cheese (shredded)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon season salt
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1Mix all the ingredients in large bowl,.
- 2But only use half the cheese,.
- 3Mix well.
- 4Pour in to a large casserole dish,.
- 5Bake covered in a 350 degree oven for 45 minute.
- 6Uncover and put the other half of the cheese on top.
- 7Bake uncovered for 5 minute until cheese is melted.
- 8Cool well before feeding to your baby.
- 9Put leftovers in refrigerator or freezer.
- 10You can put in single serving dish's and put in freezer for your baby and take out as needed for feedings.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brindy's Birthday Turkey Spiral Pasta Dinner Bake
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.2
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 16.5 mg
- Sodium 84.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 8.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: