Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I made this dish for my 4 legged baby on her first birthday. She loved it, My hubby and myself had dinner with her, It's not bad at all, I will make it again for all of us. You can use any kind of meat you want, I had some Turkey in my freezer so I used that, I wrote this recipe from about 10 other's that I had found, I made it so anyone could eat it, You and your 4 legged baby, Enjoy...
- 1 1⁄2 lbs cooked turkey (shredded or cubed)
- 1 lb whole wheat spiral pasta (cooked)
- 1 (14 ounce) can low sodium chicken broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweet potatoes (cubed small, Use the liquid)
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 celery ribs (chopped fine)
- 2 russet potatoes (cubed small, cooked)
- 2 cups cheese (shredded)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon season salt
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- Mix all the ingredients in large bowl,.
- But only use half the cheese,.
- Mix well.
- Pour in to a large casserole dish,.
- Bake covered in a 350 degree oven for 45 minute.
- Uncover and put the other half of the cheese on top.
- Bake uncovered for 5 minute until cheese is melted.
- Cool well before feeding to your baby.
- Put leftovers in refrigerator or freezer.
- You can put in single serving dish's and put in freezer for your baby and take out as needed for feedings.
I'm brand new, so excuse me asking this way. I'm inquiring about the # of servings for this recipe. Is 40 correct? If so, is this a treat vs a meal?