Recipe by Country.girl51baby
I made this dish for my 4 legged baby on her first birthday. She loved it, My hubby and myself had dinner with her, It's not bad at all, I will make it again for all of us. You can use any kind of meat you want, I had some Turkey in my freezer so I used that, I wrote this recipe from about 10 other's that I had found, I made it so anyone could eat it, You and your 4 legged baby, Enjoy...
- 1 1⁄2 lbs cooked turkey (shredded or cubed)
- 1 lb whole wheat spiral pasta (cooked)
- 1 (14 ounce) can low sodium chicken broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweet potatoes (cubed small, Use the liquid)
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 celery ribs (chopped fine)
- 2 russet potatoes (cubed small, cooked)
- 2 cups cheese (shredded)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon season salt
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all the ingredients in large bowl,.
- But only use half the cheese,.
- Mix well.
- Pour in to a large casserole dish,.
- Bake covered in a 350 degree oven for 45 minute.
- Uncover and put the other half of the cheese on top.
- Bake uncovered for 5 minute until cheese is melted.
- Cool well before feeding to your baby.
- Put leftovers in refrigerator or freezer.
- You can put in single serving dish's and put in freezer for your baby and take out as needed for feedings.