Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A wonderful and gorgeously colored fresh dip for veggies, bread sticks or crackers.
- 1 lb beet, cooked & peeled
- 4 ounces soft tofu, drained
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar (or more to taste)
- 2 tablespoons shallots, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- Puree ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Adjust seasonings, adding more vinegar and salt to taste.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate in tightly sealed container for up to 3 days.