Recipe by Tina and Dave
Not sickly-sweet due to the mix of yoghurt with custard which gives this great tangy taste. My son said it was the best dessert he'd had for ages!! The recipe came from the back of a carton of Ambrosia custard.
- 2 -3 bananas
- 1 cup custard, ready made
- 1 cup yoghurt, pref Greek
- 4 teaspoons unrefined sugar, heaped
Directions See How It's Made
- Thinly slice the bananas and share amongst fire-proof dishes.
- Mix the Greek yoghurt and custard, and spoon over the top of the bananas.
- Sprinkle sugar over the top and either use a cooks blow torch or put the dishes under the grill. Heat until the sugar carmelises.
- Serve up to your delighted family or guests!