- 1 (2 3/4 ounce) package vanilla custard powder (no bake)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (21 ounce) can pineapple pie filling
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
Directions See How It's Made
- In sauce pan prepare custard according to the package directions using the milk.
- Remove from heat.
- Gradually stir cheese into hot mixture, mixing well.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Chill custard mixture and pie filling separately until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, spoon alternate layers of mixture and pie filling into parfait or juice glasses.
- Top with some type of berries if desired.