- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- chocolate sprinkles
Directions See How It's Made
- Over medium-low heat, stir vigorously the three ingredients.
- Cook the mixture until it thickens enough to show the pan bottom during stirring (it will be firm enough to stay together and not spread) Pour into a greased dish and let cool to room temperature (or chill a few minutes in the fridge) Grease your hands with butter and take small amounts of candy and form into 1 1/2 inch balls.
- Roll the balls in chocolate jimmies to decorate.
- If the balls don't hold their shape, cook an additional 5 minutes until it thickens up more.