Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
You can use any size round of brie--just adjust the ingredients to fit the round. I use my trusty toaster oven to cook the brie.
- 7 1⁄2 ounces brie cheese
- sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained & finely chopped
- 2 -3 garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- Score the top of the cheese.
- Mix tomatoes and garlic; pile generously on cheese. Sprinkle with parsley.
- In a 350°F oven, heat the cheese until it begins to melt, around 8 - 10 minutes.
- Serve with bagel chips or crackers.
Made this for unexpected company and it was well received and very easy and quick to throw together. It looks like a fancy dish when served nwith toasted baguette slices.