1/4 Photos of Brie With Roasted Pear and Thyme
Roasted pears put a sweetly fresh spin on a perennial cocktail-party favourite. From Food and Drink.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut off top rind of Brie and discard. Set Brie aside. Preheat oven to 425°F
- 2Peel and core pears, then slice 1/4 inch thick.
- 3Lay on a generously buttered baking sheet in a single layer.
- 4Roast in oven for 15 minutes.
- 5Turn slices and continue roasting 10 to 15 minutes or until edges are caramelized and brown.
- 6Arrange pear slices overlapping in a circle overtop Brie.
- 7Refrigerate, uncovered, for up to half a day.
- 8When ready to serve, heat in a preheated 350°F oven 10 to 12 minutes or until softened.
- 9Sprinkle with thyme and serve with slices of fresh baguette or water crackers.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brie With Roasted Pear and Thyme
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 33.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: