Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Gooseberry Patch Come On Over. Serve with baguette slices.
Make and share this Brie With Caramelized Onions recipe from Food.com.
- Place brie in a greased 9 inch pie plate; bake in a 350° oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and set aside.
- In a skillet, saute onion in butter for about 5 minutes or until tender; add in brown sugar, cranberries, and vinegar.
- Heat until mixture caramelizes and thickens (about 5 minutes), stir occasionally.
- Pour mixture over brie.
- Sprinkle with pistachios; serve warm.