Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Gooseberry Patch Come On Over. Serve with baguette slices.
Make and share this Brie With Caramelized Onions recipe from Food.com.
- Place brie in a greased 9 inch pie plate; bake in a 350° oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and set aside.
- In a skillet, saute onion in butter for about 5 minutes or until tender; add in brown sugar, cranberries, and vinegar.
- Heat until mixture caramelizes and thickens (about 5 minutes), stir occasionally.
- Pour mixture over brie.
- Sprinkle with pistachios; serve warm.