1/4 Photos of Brie Twice Baked Potatoes
These are creamy soft and comforting! No need to salt the onion mix has sufficient amounts. This can be made the day before for easy preparation of a party, or make and freeze for future enjoyment.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 large hot baked russet potatoes, How to Bake the Perfect Potato
- 1 bulb roasted garlic (choice of your favorite or try Roasted Garlic & Pearl Onions With Herbs)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup milk, warmed
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (7/8 ounce) envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 6 ounces ripe brie cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes rind removed
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Slice 5 of the baked potatoes lengthwise in half. Carefully scoop out the potato flesh into a medium bowl, leaving a 1/2-inch thick shell. Rice the potatoes back into the bowl. Rice the garlic the peel the other potato and rice into the bowl.
- 3Add butter, creams, onion mix, pepper, parsley and brie to the bowl of potatoes and stir til combined.
- 4Mound the potatoes into the potato shells and place on cookie sheet pan. (Potatoes may be covered and refrigerated up to 24 hours at this point. Let come to room temperature before finishing in the oven.)
- 5Bake 12 to 15 minutes, until cheese has melted and stuffing is heated through. Brown under the broiler until golden, if desired.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brie Twice Baked Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.6
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 37.6 mg
- Sodium 375.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 9.0 g