1/9 Photos of Brie Topped Dijon Chicken Breasts
A delicous, golden chicken topped with a mild Brie cheese. For a change of taste, you can also use Camembert or Mozzarella cheese. From the Dairy Goodness Website. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Honey Dijon Sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine Dijon mustard, lemon juice, egg and pepper.
- 3Brush chicken with mustard mixture.
- 4Coat with bread-crumbs.
- 5Melt butter in large frypan.
- 6Sauté chicken until golden on both sides.
- 7Place on baking sheet.
- 8Cut Brie cheese into thin slices.
- 9Place on top of chicken.
- 10Bake in oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and chicken is cooked through.
- 11To serve, mix Honey Dijon Sauce and spoon over each chicken breast.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brie Topped Dijon Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 426.5
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 155.2 mg
- Sodium 686.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 34.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: