Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A delicous, golden chicken topped with a mild Brie cheese. For a change of taste, you can also use Camembert or Mozzarella cheese. From the Dairy Goodness Website. Hope you enjoy!
Honey Dijon Sauce
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons meaux mustard
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2⁄3 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 6 ounces canadian brie cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine Dijon mustard, lemon juice, egg and pepper.
- Brush chicken with mustard mixture.
- Coat with bread-crumbs.
- Melt butter in large frypan.
- Sauté chicken until golden on both sides.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Cut Brie cheese into thin slices.
- Place on top of chicken.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and chicken is cooked through.
- To serve, mix Honey Dijon Sauce and spoon over each chicken breast.
My bf and I enjoyed the recipe a lot. The mustard, honey and brie goes very well together. I didn't have dry mustard for the honey dijon sauce so I used honey and regular mustard and it was just as tastey...I'm a huge brie lover so this one is my all time favorite! Thanks!
Delicieux! This is super rich with both the brie and the sauce. It would be good even without the brie, or use a less expensive cheese, or serve the sauce on the side. Loved it!
Delicious and easy recipe! I used only 4 chicken breasts and topped with mozzarella cheese. Served with mashed potatoes. I saute chicken in oil instead of butter and used less honey for sauce to suit our taste. Thank you Leslie. Made for January 2012 recipe swap.