A delicous, golden chicken topped with a mild Brie cheese. For a change of taste, you can also use Camembert or Mozzarella cheese. From the Dairy Goodness Website. Hope you enjoy!
Honey Dijon Sauce
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons meaux mustard
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2⁄3 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 6 ounces canadian brie cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine Dijon mustard, lemon juice, egg and pepper.
- Brush chicken with mustard mixture.
- Coat with bread-crumbs.
- Melt butter in large frypan.
- Sauté chicken until golden on both sides.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Cut Brie cheese into thin slices.
- Place on top of chicken.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and chicken is cooked through.
- To serve, mix Honey Dijon Sauce and spoon over each chicken breast.