Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This was on the lid of a container of Kaukauna Connoisseur Brie cheese spread---and it sounds really good!
- 1 container of brie cheese spread (recipe printed on the Asagio container)
- 3 -5 large white mushrooms, caps
- 2 slices fully cooked bacon, drained and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs (plain or seasoned)
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- garlic powder, for seasoning (optional)
- ground pepper, for seasoning (optional)
- olive oil
- Scoop the cheese spread into a small bowl; add the bacon, bread crumbs, parsley, and seasonings, if using.
- Mix well.
- Remove stems from the mushroom caps; discard.
- Gently rinse and wipe the caps clean.
- Spoon the cheese mixture into the mushroom wells; place on a lightly oiled baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 350*F oven for 8-12 minutes, depending on the size of the mushrooms.
- Serve hot.