Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I put this recipe together myself and it has become a huge party hit. For those smoked salmon lovers out there be sure to try this quick and simple recipe that is garanteed to please your guest. I love brie so I recomend the 12oz package!
- 1 (12 ounce) package smoked salmon
- 1 (8 ounce) packageof softened brie cheese (depending on how much you like cheese)
- 1 French baguette
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- slice french baget in half inch slices an arrange of a cookie sheet.
- drizzle baguet with olive oil.
- scoop one dab of brie softened at room temperature onto each piece of bread.
- cut salmon into equal portions and place on top of brie.
- cook for 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- brush the salmon lightly with the grey poupon mustard.
- sprinkle with pepper to taste.
These were such a snap to put together. I used a multigrain baguette and added some capers. I took Twissis advice and served it with her Gravlaxsosa sauce. Leftovers were served for breakfast with a poched egg on top with some of the sauce. Excellent combination!
I served these little beauties as part of a seafood appy party we hosted to watch the *Eurovision Song Contest* & Icelandic election results Sat nite. Smoked salmon & brie are much-favored here & this combo was a big hit. I used my recipe for Gravlaxsosa (The Real Deal) for the mustard component & spooned it generously. Thx for sharing this recipe w/us & our guests. :-)
Denmark Neighbors loved it.