I put this recipe together myself and it has become a huge party hit. For those smoked salmon lovers out there be sure to try this quick and simple recipe that is garanteed to please your guest. I love brie so I recomend the 12oz package!
- slice french baget in half inch slices an arrange of a cookie sheet.
- drizzle baguet with olive oil.
- scoop one dab of brie softened at room temperature onto each piece of bread.
- cut salmon into equal portions and place on top of brie.
- cook for 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- brush the salmon lightly with the grey poupon mustard.
- sprinkle with pepper to taste.