1/1 Photo of Brie Smoked Salmon Stackers
Therapy Chef's Note:
I put this recipe together myself and it has become a huge party hit. For those smoked salmon lovers out there be sure to try this quick and simple recipe that is garanteed to please your guest. I love brie so I recomend the 12oz package!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1slice french baget in half inch slices an arrange of a cookie sheet.
- 2drizzle baguet with olive oil.
- 3scoop one dab of brie softened at room temperature onto each piece of bread.
- 4cut salmon into equal portions and place on top of brie.
- 5cook for 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- 6brush the salmon lightly with the grey poupon mustard.
- 7sprinkle with pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brie Smoked Salmon Stackers
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.1
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 20.6 mg
- Sodium 479.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 10.2 g