Recipe by Pierre Dance
*** WARNING *** The only way to make this recipe "healthy" is to drive a stake through it and leave it exposed to direct sunlight!
Top Review by Steph_40135
Im not giving the recipe stars bc I sorta used your recipe as an idea. NEVER would have thought to put Brie on pasta, but it is delicious!!! All i do is just cube the brie and toss with the freshly cooked pasta. Kids love it, and so do I! No cream/no egg needed. THANK YOU for the great idea!!!
- 1 lb bow tie pasta
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened but not runny
- 1 egg yolk
- 1⁄4 cup cream
- 1⁄2 lb brie cheese, cut into small cubes
- freshly ground black pepper
- fresh parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the Pasta.
- Meanwhile in a large stainless steel bowl, mix the Butter, Egg yolk, and Cream.
- Remove the lid to the pasta pot and replace it with the bowl. (Double boiler)
- CAREFUL OF THE STEAM!
- USE A MITT TO HOLD THE BOWL WHILE STIRRING!
- Slowly stir in the Brie 'til it melts.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- When the Pasta is done, drain it and stir it into the Brie mixture.
- Garnish with chopped Parsley. Serve imediatly.
- DO NOT TELL YOUR CARDIOLAGIST THAT YOU HAVE EVEN HEARD OF THIS RECIPE!