Prep 3 mins
Cook 2 mins
Garlic Bagel Chips combine with the buttery taste of warm Brie complimented with a cold slice of Pear.
- Line baking sheet (or I use the toaster oven tray) with whole Bagel Chips.
- Slice well-chilled Brie into thin slices and cover chips.
- I run on a Medium"toast" setting- just enough to melt cheese.
- While cheese is melting- slice fresh chilled pear into thin rounds- the center is very easy to pop out.
- I use my mandolin for this- they come out nice& thin.
- When"nachos" come out of oven- cover each chip (they are the same size as your pear slices) with a round of pear and hide before everyone else comes running.
- Absolutely delicious!