Renee in West Hills's Note:
Garlic Bagel Chips combine with the buttery taste of warm Brie complimented with a cold slice of Pear.
My Private Note
- 1Line baking sheet (or I use the toaster oven tray) with whole Bagel Chips.
- 2Slice well-chilled Brie into thin slices and cover chips.
- 3I run on a Medium"toast" setting- just enough to melt cheese.
- 4While cheese is melting- slice fresh chilled pear into thin rounds- the center is very easy to pop out.
- 5I use my mandolin for this- they come out nice& thin.
- 6When"nachos" come out of oven- cover each chip (they are the same size as your pear slices) with a round of pear and hide before everyone else comes running.
- 7Absolutely delicious!
You Might Also Like...View All Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brie "Nachos"
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g