Prep 3 mins
Cook 2 mins
Adapted from the Two Brothers Roundhouse restaurant in Aurora, IL which uses Brioche. Since Brioche is so hard to come by, I have substituted French Bread. The Quince Jam is the hardest to find, I found it at Williams Sonoma.
- 2 slices French bread
- 2 ounces brie cheese
- 3 tablespoons quince jelly
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Spread Brie onto one slice of French Bread.
- Spread Quince Jam onto other slice of French Bread.
- Combine French Bread Slices by placing the Brie and Jam sides together.
- Butter exposed bread slices.
- Heat up skillet at medium-low with enough EVOO to coat the bottom.
- Grill each side of the sandwich until medium brown, not burnt and cheese is melted inside.