Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I made these to take to a party and got rave reviews. The inspiration for these came from a Brie en croute recipe that I used to make when I catered.
- 1 (8 count) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 teaspoons seedless raspberry jam
- 4 ounces brie cheese, cut into 16 strips
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Unwrap crescent rolls; separate into 8 triangles and cut each into two smaller triangles. Lightly spread 1/2 tsp of jam across the wide end of each triangle; place cheese on top of jam.
- Roll each triangle from wide end to form a crescent; place open cheese side up on a parchment or silicone lined baking sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until the crescents are golden brown.
- Serve warm.
- These can also be made in large crescents that could be used as a light lunch.
Just what I was looking for guests. Thanks -Diane