Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
These appetizers are almost like a dessert. Recipe is from Taste of Home.
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup cherry preserves
- 4 ounces brie cheese or 4 ounces camembert cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1⁄4 cup pecans or 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chives, minced
- Unfold puff pastry; cut into 36 squares.
- Gently press squares onto the bottoms of 36 miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Using the end of a wooden spoon handle, make a 1/2-inch deep indentation in the center of each.
- Bake 6-8 minutes longer or until golden brown.
- With spoon handle, press squares down again.
- Spoon a rounded 1/2 teaspoonful of preserves into each cup.
- Top with cheese; sprinkle with nuts and chives.
- Bake for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Wow! These were fabulous! So simple, but very tasty and they look great :) I cut the recipe down, using a quarter of a package of puff pastry and made 9 which we devoured. I love the contrast of the sweet jam and the savoryness of the brie. The directions were very clear and they came out perfect. These would make a great party dish. Thanks for sharing Lainey! Made for ZWT 8 by one of The Wild Bunch.