Recipe by The Foodgitive
I have been testing recipes including egg roll wrappers, and decided to prepare this dessert to accompany the drinks for my wine and beer dinner party.
Top Review by WJKing
Flavor was nice - but I was disappointed in the presentation. Followed recipe exactly & ended up with preserves baked all over the pan...not sure what happened? Did some with apricot, & some with raspberry. Next time, I'll add more preserves, as the flavor was really mild...OR - perhaps try it with pie filling...? Thx for sharing!
- 10 egg roll wraps
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 10 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1 wedge double cream brie cheese
- Pam cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- *After prepping the edges of the egg roll wrapper with the egg wash, add 1 tablespoons of the apricot preserves to the center.
- *Add a 1/4" thick x 2" long slice of Brie cheese on top of the preserves (approximate sizes).
- *Fold bottom up, then sides, then roll away from you, tucking in the edges as necessary.
- *Place on sheet pan sprayed with Pam cooking spray.
- *Brush top with egg wash.
- *Cook for 22 minutes at 350 degrees or until golden and crispy.
- *Serve warm.