Prep 5 mins
Cook 22 mins
I have been testing recipes including egg roll wrappers, and decided to prepare this dessert to accompany the drinks for my wine and beer dinner party.
- 10 egg roll wraps
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 10 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1 wedge double cream brie cheese
- Pam cooking spray
- *After prepping the edges of the egg roll wrapper with the egg wash, add 1 tablespoons of the apricot preserves to the center.
- *Add a 1/4" thick x 2" long slice of Brie cheese on top of the preserves (approximate sizes).
- *Fold bottom up, then sides, then roll away from you, tucking in the edges as necessary.
- *Place on sheet pan sprayed with Pam cooking spray.
- *Brush top with egg wash.
- *Cook for 22 minutes at 350 degrees or until golden and crispy.
- *Serve warm.
Flavor was nice - but I was disappointed in the presentation. Followed recipe exactly & ended up with preserves baked all over the pan...not sure what happened? Did some with apricot, & some with raspberry. Next time, I'll add more preserves, as the flavor was really mild...OR - perhaps try it with pie filling...? Thx for sharing!