Recipe by crazycookinmama
This is a sophisticated take on the classic burger. It is absolutely wonderful. This is the first time I've had Brie, and it's to die for! The best burger I've probably ever had.
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb ground beef, preferably chuck
- 4 teaspoons McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 4 -6 ounces brie cheese, with rind Cut into slices
Directions See How It's Made
- Form the meat into 4 patties.
- Season each side of patties with a teaspoon of the montreal steak seasoning.
- Divide the sliced brie between half the patties.
- Place remaining patties on top and press the edges to seal.
- Grill over hot coals, pan-fry, or broil until cooked through, turning once halfway through cooking.