- 1 loaf sourdough bread (round)
- 16 ounces brie cheese, slab
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup walnut pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Take one round sour dough loaf and cut out the center.
- Cut what you have cut out into cubes and bake them in the oven for about 5 minutes, until they get toasted on the outside.
- Put them aside and take a slab of brie and put it inside the bread bowl.
- Cover it with brown sugar and crushed walnuts and bake it for about 20 minutes at 350~.
- Arrange cubed bread around it and serve.