1/8 Photos of Brie Bread
An American in Spain's Note:
This is an outstanding addition to your Tapa Table and so easy to make. I received this recipe from my friend Pat who I had met in Sint Maarten.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butter in a sauce pan and onion and basil.
- 2Cut the Brie into small pieces and add to the butter mixture.
- 3Stir until the Brie is melted.
- 4Slice the French Bread in half lengthwise.
- 5Take each half and cut ALMOST all the way through into slices about 1 1/2 inches each.
- 6Spread the melted brie mixture over each half of the loaf.
- 7Note: At this point you can refrigerate the bread/brie and continue just before serving.
- 8Place each half of the under the broiler until the cheese is bubbly.
- 9Tear the individual pieces completely off the loaves and place on serving platter.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brie Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1347 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.9
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 20.7 mg
- Sodium 356.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 7.8 g