Prep 45 mins
Cook 20 mins
Want to try this one.
- 1 cup peeled and cored pineapple, 1/3-inch dice
- 1 cup peeled and pitted mango, 1/3-inch dice
- 1 cup peeled and seeded seeded papaya, 1/3-inch dice
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, 1/3-inch dice
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 minced serrano chili, with seeds
- 4 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 lb chilled brie cheese, rind trimmed (cut into 1/2-inch thick slices)
- 24 fresh cilantro stems
- 1 cup maple candied walnuts
Candied Maple Walnuts
- 1 cup walnut halves
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Toss all ingredients in large bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover, chill.
- Butter tortillas on one side; place buttered side down on large rimmed baking sheet.
- Top half of each tortilla with cheese, cilantro and nuts.
- Fold tortillas in half; press lightly.
- Can be made one day ahead, cover, chill.
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Working in batches, cook tortillas in heavy large skillet over medium heat until golden and cheese melts, about 1 minute per side.
- Transfer to baking sheet. Keep warm in oven. Cut each into 3 wedges. Serve with salsa.
- CANDIED MAPLE WALNUTS.
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Line rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Combine walnuts and syrup in medium bowl; toss to coat.
- Spread nuts on sheet and bake until browned and dry, stirring often, about 22 minutes.
- Cool. Remove from foil. Coarsely chop nuts. Can be made 3 days ahead.