I had this at my sister-in-law's house over the holidays. Absolutely rich and wonderful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim and discard rind from top of Brie.
- 2Cut cheese into cubes; set aside.
- 3Cook sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink; drain sausage well.
- 4Cut crusts from bread slices; place crusts evenly in the bottom of a lightly greased 13x9 baking dish.
- 5Layer evenly with bread slices, sausage, Brie, and grated Parmesan cheese.
- 6Whisk together 5 eggs, 2 cups whipping cream, and next 3 ingredients; pour evenly over cheeses.
- 7Cover and chill 8 hours.
- 8(I chill it overnight, so longer than 8 hours doesn't seem to hurt it.) Whisk together remaining 2 eggs and remaining 1 cup whipping cream; pour evenly over chilled mixture.
- 9Bake at 350 for 1 hour or until casserole is set.
- 10Yield 8-10 servings.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brie and Sausage Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 766.8
- Calories from Fat 582
- Total Fat 64.7 g
- Saturated Fat 34.2 g
- Cholesterol 388.7 mg
- Sodium 985.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 30.2 g