Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Baby spinach tossed with a balsamic vinaigrette dressing, topped with creamy roasted red peppers,brie cheese and pecans.
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml balsamic vinegar
- 4.92 ml Dijon mustard
- 4.92 ml honey
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1892.72 ml Baby Spinach, trimmed
- 2 red peppers, roasted, cut in strips
- 118.29 ml pecan pieces, toasted
- 113.39 g brie cheese, thinly sliced
- Whisk together oil, vinegar, mustard, honey, salt and pepper.
- Place spinach in a salad bowl.
- Pour dressing over top and toss to coat.
- Add red peppers, pecans, and Brie cheese, toss again.
- Serve immediately.
An unusual combination that worked very well - loved the dressing! I "candied" the pecans but made no other changes. The addition of croissants made this an elegant luncheon dish for a friend. Thanx for another delicious recipe Hag Chef!