Recipe by Hag chef
Baby spinach tossed with a balsamic vinaigrette dressing, topped with creamy roasted red peppers,brie cheese and pecans.
Top Review by CountryLady
An unusual combination that worked very well - loved the dressing! I "candied" the pecans but made no other changes. The addition of croissants made this an elegant luncheon dish for a friend. Thanx for another delicious recipe Hag Chef!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 8 cups Baby Spinach, trimmed
- 2 red peppers, roasted, cut in strips
- 1⁄2 cup pecan pieces, toasted
- 4 ounces brie cheese, thinly sliced