Another one from Emeril Lagasse. I haven't made it yet, but it looks like it would be a fancy appetizer though it seems simple enough to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Place the puff pastry on a lightly floured surface and roll out to a rectangle, about 8 by 16 inches.
- 3With a sharp knife, cut puff pastry into 6 to 8 small squares.
- 4Cut the brie into 6 to 8 wedges.
- 5Lay 1 wedge of cheese diagonally in the center of each pastry square, pressing down to flatten.
- 6Top the cheese with a portion of raspberries.
- 7With a pastry brush, brush egg onto the outer edge of the dough.
- 8Fold the dough in half and press to seal.
- 9Place the packages on a lightly greased baking sheet and bake until golden brown and risen, 12 to 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brie and Raspberries in Puff Pastry
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.9
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 113.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: