1/1 Photo of Brie and Pepper Tarts
A yummy addition to any appetizer tray!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Partially prebake tart shells according to package directions at 375 degrees F for 10 minutes; let cool.
- 2In a skillet, melt the butter; saute the red peppers until softened.
- 3Spoon into the tart shells; top with a cube of cheese, then some of the crumbled bacon.
- 4In a bowl, beat together the eggs and cream; season with cayenne and salt to taste.
- 5Pour over the mixture in the tart shells; bake at 350 degrees F for 10 to 15 minutes or until the filling is firm.
- 6Serve immediately or freeze in an airtight container for future use.
- 7To reheat frozen tarts, bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brie and Pepper Tarts
Serving Size: 1 (866 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.3
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 47.5 mg
- Sodium 109.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared tart shells