Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A nice tasting pasta, makes and excellent side dish. Not short on calories but not short on flavour either!
- 1⁄2 lb pancetta, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup freshly grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 3 ounces brie cheese, rind removed, thinly sliced
- 16 ounces linguine
- Cook Pancetta in heavy large skillet over medium heat for about 6 minutes.
- Transfer to plate with slotted spoon and discard fat from skillet.
- Add half and half and chicken broth to same skillet and bring to boil over medium heat.
- Gradually add Parmesan and stir until cheese melts.
- Add pepper and pancetta.
- Reduce heat to low and gradually add Brie, stirring until cheese melts.
- In a seperate pot boil fettuccine in salted water.
- Drain fettuccine and add it to sauce in skillet.
- Toss until coated with sauce.