Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
I haven't tried this yet,but it sounds like a yummy appetizer.I got it off my friends winery website.
- 8 ounces brie cheese, rind removed and cut into 1/2 cubes
- 1 large mango, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 red pepper, roasted peeled,seeded and diced
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped cilantro
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 8 6-inch flour tortillas
- Combine all ingredients (except tortillas) in bowl.
- Mix well.
- Divide mixture evenly among tortillas and fold tortillas in half.
- Heat large non stick skillet over medium high heat,add 1 or 2 filled tortillas.
- cook until cheese melts,turning once,about 3 minutes per side.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas,cut each in half to serve.
what a lovely appetizer! i loved the combined flavors of the mango, brie, and jalapenos, almost like a salsa. i had some cooked shrimp which i added to half the batch, we enjoyed these with tequila cocktails