Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Brie and Hazelnut Stuffed Mushrooms
Make and share this Brie and Hazelnut Stuffed Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- 1. Preheat oven to 350*.
- 2. Remove stem from mushrooms by cutting around and twisting off.
- 3. Pour hazelnut oil into a mixing bowl and add mushrooms. Toss to evenly coat.
- 4. Place mushrooms stemless side down onto baking sheet. Place in oven for about 3 minutes.
- 5. Remove mushrooms from oven and turn over. (If your mushrooms are particularly watery, you may need to pat sheet dry or use a clean baking sheet).
- 6. Add 1-2 whole hazelnuts to the bowl, depending on mushroom size.
- 7. Top with 1-2 half-inch, thin slices of brie.
- 8. Top with cranberries.
- 9. Mix rosemary and salt evenly and sprinkle over mushrooms.
- 10. Return to oven for additional 5 minutes baking, depending on mushroom size.
- 11. You may wish to rest on paper towel for a moment to absorb moisture.