1/1 Photo of Brie and Hazelnut Stuffed Mushrooms
Brie and Hazelnut Stuffed Mushrooms
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Preheat oven to 350*.
- 22. Remove stem from mushrooms by cutting around and twisting off.
- 33. Pour hazelnut oil into a mixing bowl and add mushrooms. Toss to evenly coat.
- 44. Place mushrooms stemless side down onto baking sheet. Place in oven for about 3 minutes.
- 55. Remove mushrooms from oven and turn over. (If your mushrooms are particularly watery, you may need to pat sheet dry or use a clean baking sheet).
- 66. Add 1-2 whole hazelnuts to the bowl, depending on mushroom size.
- 77. Top with 1-2 half-inch, thin slices of brie.
- 88. Top with cranberries.
- 99. Mix rosemary and salt evenly and sprinkle over mushrooms.
- 1010. Return to oven for additional 5 minutes baking, depending on mushroom size.
- 1111. You may wish to rest on paper towel for a moment to absorb moisture.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brie and Hazelnut Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (362 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 47.2
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 4.7 mg
- Sodium 79.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: