Recipe by Sue Lau
Similar to a sandwich I used to get at a delightful little cafe in Dayton, Ohio called the Euro Bistro. Very light and great for warm weather and summertime eating! :)
- 4 plain croissants
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 8 ounces brie cheese
- 1 leaf lettuce
- 1⁄2 English cucumber
- 1 cup alfalfa sprout
- 1⁄8 cup salad oil
- 1⁄8 cup raspberry vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Split croissants in half and spread each with 1 tbsp. butter.
- Cut brie into 1/4" slices and place about 2 oz. on each croissant.
- Tear some leaf lettuce and place on sandwiches.
- Peel cucumber and slice thin; place across lettuce leaves.
- Place about 1/4 cup alfalfa sprouts over cucumber.
- Whisk together vinegar and oil; drizzle lightly over vegetables on sandwich.
- Place top on croissant and serve.